My Globe, My Reward Plus! : Race to Your Rewards

11:26:00 PM

My Globe, My Reward Plus! : Race to Your Rewards
 

My Rewards My Globe Race to Your Rewards 


It Pays to be early.
  • Sign up for FREE to MyRewards MyGlobe PLUS.
  • An amazing deal lays ahead you and all new members who register before July 31, 2011.
  • Over P600,000 value of prizes to be given away in raffle draws everyday May 15, 2011 to August 31, 2011. Users who complete the registration will be eligible for all draws.
  • The earlier you register, the better prizes you can probably win. It can be a trip to Hong Kong, a Boracay adventure or a cool gadget!


Step 1: Register
Simply click on "Register Now" or
text PLUS and send to 2239 for FREE
and total your registration.


Step 2: Get rewards
Obtain set for huge deals &
ADDITIONAL REWARD points FREE plus
an opportunity to win in the raffles!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments